Principal Consultant / Associate Director
We are GS2 and we are a Global talent solutions and executive search organisation, driven by our purpose, to connect the people who wish to leave the world better than we found it.
In a time of transition, our deep rooted mission to ensure sustainably conscious organisations and individuals can connect, thrive and transform the future has never been more important.
This expertise is crucial to society and we feel proud to work with and facilitate the careers of individuals who cut carbon emissions, develop new “green and circular” business models, lobby governments for change and empower organisations to create a future which we can all depend upon.
As a certified B Corp pending organisation, sustainability is linked to our day to day working environment, with triple bottom line targets (people, planet, profit) and 5% of our profits being donated to exceptional causes each year.
We believe the possibilities for GS2 and our staff are endless. Therefore we have ambitious growth plans to grow to 30 staff within 3 years, in 3 office locations - UK, EU and USA, with significantly bigger targets beyond that by 2030!
Some may say this is over ambitious, however our growth comes from our mission and genuine desire to deliver for future generations. Any business who shares this mission needs a reputable and trusted talent partner who can deliver for them, and despite still being in start up mode, we are already relied upon by FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 organisations.
Who are we looking for in this Principal Consultant / Associate Director role?
- We look for people who care about the legacy they leave from their careers. Whilst you will understand the commercial reality of being within business, we desire individuals who care passionately about the service they deliver, to facilitate high impact change.
- This is a relationship focused sales role. You will have a natural flair for sales, marketing and relationship building through your personal brand.
- With a proven track record within a mid to senior level specialist recruitment or executive search firm, you will now be ready to take the next step and to deliver the type of service not typically seen within recruitment.
- We like people who enjoy being part of a team and who are comfortable engaging with individuals at all levels including c-suite and executives.
- You will hold a degree or equivalent working experience, along with a desire to constantly learn, develop and challenge yourself.
- A positive, upbeat and resilient mindset are key as is the desire to perform to your best each and every day.
As a Principal Consultant / Associate Director your main duties will be to:
- Build a clear and consistent personal brand as the go to ESG and sustainability recruiter within your individual specialist sector - finance / energy / impact / business
- Engage with organisations and key client contacts, understanding their drivers and motivators for hiring individuals within their teams.
- Consult with organisations to provide exceptional advice and guidance in how they build and grow their ESG / sustainability functions.
- Ensure you are well informed on the current ESG and sustainability agenda, with the ability to provide credible perspectives to any individuals you engage with
- Be part of GS2’s thought provoking brand within the sector, helping to host events, represent us at conferences and driving our position as the go to search firm.
- Manage and facilitate recruitment processes on behalf of clients in partnership with our resourcing and support teams.
- Work closely with our Founder on the expansion of GS2.
Joining part of our Founding Team at GS2, you will become an integral member of one of the only sustainability specialist firms within talent solutions / executive search.
You will also benefit from:
- A competitive basic salary of £40,000 - £50,000 depending upon experience, with OTE £100,000 - £150,000.
- Your choice of a quarterly or annual performance based bonus scheme.
- Performance based opportunity for share options.
- Structured training and development on all elements of recruitment, sustainability and leadership
- Flexibility to work from locations within a 4 hour time zone.
- Christmas closure.
- Working for a certified B Corp pending, showcasing our commitment to ethical and for good business.
- The ability to choose which charities / causes we allocate our profits to.
- 1 week of extra annual leave each year to spend on social impact activities.
- Working within a highly motivated, high performing environment, where individuals believe in their cause each and every day.
- Along with a number of other flexible non-monetary benefits.
Are you interested?
If so, please apply today or reach out directly to our Founder, Josh Huggins on 07595 289937