Sustainability Manager - £60,000- £65,000 plus package - London - Property Management
- Are you passionate about sustainability and eager to make a positive impact on the real estate industry?
- Would you enjoy working within a varied and dynamic position, within a property management consultancy to develop their ESG / sustainability offering?
- Is personal growth key to the next position you take, allowing you to develop yourself and your future sustainability leadership career?
If so, look no further…
We are working with a leading and innovative property management consultancy, who are seeking to recruit a Sustainability Manager to join their team within a newly created role, to help with business growth plans and objectives.
Within this position as Sustainability Manager, you will play a crucial role in driving their commitment to environmental responsibility and sustainable practices, reporting into the Head of Sustainability.
If you have a strong background in sustainability, a strategic mindset, and excellent leadership skills, we want to hear from you!
Why should you apply to the Sustainability Manager role?
The successful Sustainability Manager will:
- Organisation that has ambitious growth plans
- Working for a sustainably conscious organisation
- Opportunity to influence change
- The opportunity to work with in-house and customer stakeholders
- Be a Net Zero Carbon / ESG specialist - A detailed knowledge of Net Zero Carbon policies, and of practical approaches to achieving a Net Zero pathway for property organisations is highly desirable
- Hold experience within Real Estate or Property Management
- Have a minimum of three years experience
- Hold a degree within a sustainability / environmental field or equivalent work experience
- Be able to work independently from an early stage, requiring self-motivation and excellent organisation skills.
If this could be of interest, please apply now or get in contact with Daniel Saunders at GS2 Partnership on email@example.com
or call on 0203 7622 559