Senior Sustainability Manager - Birmingham based covering the sites across the north
- Do you enjoy working within sustainability in construction and have ambitions to join a fast growing tier 1 contractor with significant growth plans?
- Would you enjoy working alongside like minded sustainability individuals within a highly regarded and ambitious organisation with a collaborative, learning and positive team culture?
- Are you comfortable being responsible for the delivery of sustainability objectives throughout the whole construction lifecycle.?
If so, look no further… A newly created position has arisen for a Senior Sustainability Manager to join our client, a Construction Group at the forefront of UK construction. Working alongside a Head of Sustainability and a wider sustainability team, you will ensure that sustainability is embedded in all of the organisation's operations alongside advocating innovative approaches. Why the Senior Sustainability Manager position is something you should apply for:
- There is scope for growth and development through to the Head of sustainability level.
- This is a very agile environment with exposure to a variety of projects and all aspects of work including pre-construction bids and tenders through to operational delivery.
- You will work in collaboration and partnership with a high profile client base.
- The organisation has an exceptional learning culture, coupled with a flexible, progressive working style and mindset
The successful Senior Sustainability Manager will:
- Have a proven track record in construction, delivering technical sustainability outcomes particularly around BREEAM, carbon, data, reporting and engagement.
- Be a self-starter, with motivation and ambition to deliver without constant oversight and management.
- Have proven ability to engage with all levels of internal and external stakeholders.
- Be fully literate in the different carbon scopes while being able to clearly articulate to a range of audiences.
Ensure that accurate and clear sustainability data is captured and reported across the portfolio In return the successful individual will receive an attractive compensation package consisting:
- £60-65k basic salary
- 10% car allowance
- Healthcare plan (partner option available
- Plus many more.
If this could be of interest, please apply now through GS2 Partnership.