Building Safety Manager - Bath - hybrid working (2 days in the office - 2 days home and 1 day on-site)
- Are you interested in working for one of the UK largest Housing providers?
- Is working within an organisation that truly believes in developing their employees important to you?
- Do you want to work in a company that are investing over £100m over the next 5-10 years
If so, look no further…
In this role as the Building Safety Manager, your primary responsibility will be to evaluate potential building safety hazards and take all necessary measures to minimise the likelihood of significant incidents. This will involve overseeing the safety of the clients’ high rise buildings, that are located in Plymouth, Chippenham, and the Midlands.
You will work closely and collaboratively with the Head of Building Safety, and you will also engage with both internal and external stakeholders as required to establish effective management controls. The successful Building Safety Manager will:
In return, the successful individual will receive an attractive compensation package consisting:
- Have experience and be comfortable engaging with all levels within the organisation
- Hold extensive building safety knowledge within fire safety in large property portfolios primarily in residential properties
- Be qualified to degree level or hold a membership in RICS, RIBA OR MCIOB
- AIFireE Level Membership to the IFE or equivalent.
- Salary of £48,000 to £57,000 per annum
- Pension contributions matched by up to a maximum of 12%
- Life assurance of 4x salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (gain an extra day each year up to 30 days )
- Private medical insurance
If this could be of interest, please apply now!