Candidate Administrator - Associate Talent Consultant
We are GS2, a specialist talent solutions firm with the purpose of connecting the people who believe in leaving the world Better Than We Found It!
Due to our rapid growth and exponential demand, we are hiring for two Associate Talent Consultants to join our team. In the past 18 months, since starting up, we have:
We’re not stopping there and by 2024 we will have:
- Grown from 1 to 8 staff
- Outgrown one office, with a second move happening in March 24
- Contributed to over £100,000 in charity donations
- Achieved Certified B Corp Pending status, with full certification imminent
- Supported clients across UK, Europe, USA and APAC
What do we do?
- Increased to 20 staff
- Moved main office again, plus opened a second office (EU, US or London)
- Achieved close to £2,000,000 in revenue
- Launched our “Powering Sustainability Leaders” mentoring Programme
- Collectively volunteered for over 40 days
- Released 25 podcast episodes with senior purpose driven executives
We work with purpose and sustainability driven organisations of all sizes, around the world, to support their hiring strategies, improving their ability to identify, recruit and retain the best talent.
By focusing on purpose driven leaders, we measure our contribution not by the people we place, but by the impact they make in the world! What will you be doing?
What is in it for you?
- This is an entry level position where you will gain insight into the recruitment process through providing sales administration support as well as talent mapping and building our database.
- You will work closely with our delivery function and support them as they manage live searches from clients. You will be instrumental in identifying, qualifying and managing candidates through to your delivery counterpart.
- Sales administration support such as CV formatting, uploading and correctly coding candidates on our database
- You will be happy to attend networking events and build strong professional relationships with candidates within your market focus.
What does the application process look like?
- A competitive basic salary of £18,000 - £23,000 depending upon experience.
- Your choice of a quarterly or annual performance based bonus scheme.
- Structured training and development on all elements of recruitment and sustainability.
- Working for a B-Corp pending organisation, committed to ethical and for-good business.
- The ability to choose which charities / causes we allocate our profits to.
- 1 week of extra annual leave each year to spend on social impact activities.
- An onsite gym and office close to the train station.
- Christmas closure.
- Along with a number of other flexible non monetary benefits.
If your application is successful you will have a call with Ciara, our Talent Manager, who will walk you through our collaborative and two way, inclusive internal application process.
Here at GS2 we celebrate our differences and embrace different ways of thinking and doing things. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment (i.e. transgender status), pregnancy, maternity, race (which includes colour, nationality, and ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, disability, or age. We warmly welcome all individuals to apply to work with us.