We are GS2, a specialist talent solutions firm with the purpose of connecting the people who believe in leaving the world Better Than We Found It!
Due to our rapid growth and exponential demand, we are hiring for a Delivery Consultant to join our team. In the past 18 months, since starting up, we have:
We’re not stopping there and by 2024 we will have:
- Grown from 1 to 8 staff
- Outgrown one office, with a second move happening in March 24
- Contributed to over £100,000 in charity donations
- Achieved Certified B Corp Pending status, with full certification imminent
- Supported clients across UK, Europe, USA and APAC
What do we do?
- Increased to 20 staff
- Moved main office again, plus opened a second office (EU, US or London)
- Achieved £2,000,000 in revenue
- Launched our “Powering Sustainability Leaders” mentoring Programme
- Collectively volunteered for over 40 days
- Released 25 podcast episodes with senior purpose driven executives
We work with purpose and sustainability driven organisations of all sizes, around the world, to support their hiring strategies, improving their ability to identify, recruit and retain the best talent.
By focusing on purpose driven leaders, we measure our contribution not by the people we place, but by the impact they make in the world! What will you be doing?
What is in it for you?
- You will build a clear and consistent personal brand as the go to ESG and sustainability recruiter within your individual specialist sector.
- Take full accountability to facilitate recruitment processes on behalf of clients including interviewing, interview preparation, offer management and onboarding in partnership with our sales and client teams.
- You will engage with individuals within the sector, understanding their drivers and motivators for new positions.
- Be part of GS2’s thought leadership brand within the sector, helping to host events, represent us at conferences and driving our position as the go to search firm.
- Using your work to deliver a passionate service, facilitating high impact change, delivering the type of service not typically seen within recruitment
What does the process look like?
- A competitive basic salary of £28,000 - £35,000 depending upon experience.
- Your choice of a quarterly or annual performance based bonus scheme.
- Structured training and development on all elements of recruitment and sustainability.
- Flexibility to work from locations within a 4 hour time zone for a number of weeks per year
- Working for a B-Corp pending organisation, committed to ethical and for-good business.
- The ability to choose which charities / causes we allocate our profits to.
- 1 week of extra annual leave each year to spend on social impact activities.
- An onsite gym and office close to the train station.
- Christmas closure.
- Along with a number of other flexible non monetary benefits.
If your application is successful you will have a call with Ciara, our Talent Manager, who will walk you through our collaborative and two way, inclusive internal application process.
Here at GS2 we celebrate our differences and embrace different ways of thinking and doing things. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment (i.e. transgender status), pregnancy, maternity, race (which includes colour, nationality, and ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, disability, or age. We warmly welcome all individuals to apply to work with us.