Deputy Site Project Manager
- Are you a motivated and driven Deputy Site Project Manager with a track record of delivering change and successful projects?
- Are you interested in working on a prestigious high value regeneration project?
- Does the opportunity to work with a national leading manufacturing organisation that provides long term security, with the opportunities for further projects interest you?
If so, look no further…
A lucrative and attractive position has arisen for a Deputy Project Site Manager to join one of our leading construction consultancy clients to support the Project site manager to lead a large regeneration project for a large client within the manufacturing sector. This role is a 3 year FTC based in Exeter.
Reporting into the Project Site Manager, this individual will have experience or managing construction projects, ideally within the food & drink industry and a proven track record of delivery. Why the Deputy Project Site Manager position is something you should apply for:
The successful Deputy Project Site Manager will:
- Working with a internationally renowned manufacturing company on a large scale regeneration project
- Take the responsibility to support Project Site Manager with managing over 200 sub contractors.
- Manager all aspects of Health and Safety throughout the project
- Long term security with the length of contract, with the ability to work on further projects in the future with the business
In return the successful individual will receive an attractive compensation package consisting of:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate
- Possess strong leadership skills and experience managing construction projects
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written as you will liaise closely with all key stakeholders including the project team, design team, subcontractors and suppliers
- Have experience working with Asbestos management in previous projects, ideally with relevant qualifications
- Manage and issue the permit to work system, and therefore have strong experience working with contractors
- Review and take accountability for the RAMS
- Have an excellent understanding of Health & Safety Regulations.
- Yearly salary of £50,000-£55,000
- Loyalty bonus included
- On site parking provided
- Accommodation available on site for overnight stays
- Option for future projects for a successful candidate
If this could be of interest, please apply now through our retained partners executive search organisation GS2 Partnership.