Director - ESG / Sustainability Advisory
- Does partnering with global organisations committed to sustainable value creation excite you?
- Are you inspired by delivering ground breaking sustainability insight and innovation to those who value it most?
- Do you believe that technology and digital transformation is pivotal to a sustainable future?
If so, lets talk!
A Director is required to join a global management consultancy, to develop their ESG and sustainability advisory capability, within one of their key European offices.
Sitting at the heart of the sustainability transition, this role will suit a global leader with a proven track record, providing you with the ability to grow, develop and scale capability to solve the world’s toughest challenges.
We will consider individuals who have delivered transformational sustainability programmes either in house or within other consultancies, ideally focused on one of more of the following sectors:
- Sustainable Finance
- Travel and transport
- Industrial engineering and services
- Consumer goods and retail
Ideally the individual will be based ideally in Amsterdam, but we are willing to consider a base location within any major european city.
In return the successful individual will receive an attractive compensation package including:
Fixed salary - €150,000 - €180,000, plus competitive STIP, LTIP and other material benefits.
If this could be of interest, please apply now through our retained partners and ESG / sustainability
executive search organisation GS2 Partnership.