Do you enjoy working with energy data sets that allow you to help inform strategic decisions made across the business to improve sustainability performance?
Would you enjoy working for a FTSE 250 listed organisation, with £2.5bn of real estate assets to unlock their full potential?
Are you a collaborative, solutions focused person who enjoys working with a broad spectrum of stakeholders, both internally and externally, along with engaging across the wider industry? If so, look no further…
A prestigious position has arisen for an Energy Analyst to join GPE, a highly respected central London property investment and development company quoted on the London Stock Exchange which owns around £2.5 billion of real estate.
The role will report directly to the Energy Manager and will play a critical role in the team supporting the data collection across the entire portfolio, and helping to inform strategic decisions in order to improve the energy performance of the portfolio. Why the Energy Analyst position is something you should apply for:
The successful Energy Analyst will:
- You will be working for a well thought of, market leading, customer focused business
- As a friendly and social employer, GPE constantly finds ways to bring their staff and customers together in a more informal capacity.
- Passionate about diversity and inclusion, there is a focus on this through various work streams and dedicated employee impact groups.
- You will be working for one of the industry's market leaders on sustainability and innovation eg. Their first net zero carbon building at 50 Finsbury Square and the world's first platinum rated smart score building at The Hickman
- Sustainability as a function reports into the CEO, ensuring it is given the time and attention to make significant changes within the company, and the Sustainability and Social Impact Director is a member of the Executive Committee .
- Working with a committed and high performing sustainability team with clear development opportunities in the function.
In return the successful individual will receive an attractive compensation package consisting:
- Have experience in working with and understanding large data sets within energy and the built environment sector.
- Be working with the GPE sustainability analyst to support with data provision for annual GPE reporting requirements
- Be the first point of contact between GPE and energy bureau service provider, liaising with regards to changes of tenancies, historic utility invoices, on-going utility invoice queries etc
- Ensure the upkeep and day to day management of GPE energy management software, eSight. Tasks include: upkeep of information stored (MPANs, Meter Ref # etc), automated data inputs, manual data inputs, system fault monitoring, automated reporting, utility invoice loading, new building set up
- Be responsible in the maintaining of the customer recharge tracker and liaising with internal building and finance teams as well as customers and energy bureau with regards to any queries raised
If this could be of interest, please apply now through our retained partners and sustainability executive search organisation GS2 Partnership.
- Competitive basic salary
- Competitive bonus
- Employer pension contribution equal to 15% of salary (no employee contribution required)
- Employer paid private healthcare insurance – family cover
- Employer paid private dental insurance – family cover
- Paid holiday – 25 days plus ability to buy a further 5 days through salary sacrifice.
- Additionally, the office shuts between Christmas and New Year and whilst not contractual this provides a further 3 days’ paid leave
- Luncheon vouchers to the value of £10 per week
- Life Assurance Cover – 4 x annual salary
- Permanent Health (disability) Insurance Cover
- Company loan for season ticket purchase (following 3 months’ employment)
- Cycle to Work Scheme (following 3 months’ employment)