- Would you enjoy working for a global business who are part of a FTSE 100 organisation?
- Do you have excellent relationship building skills that you can apply both internally and externally with stakeholders across the business?
- Are you passionate about sustainability and looking to develop your career within an organisation which aligns with your purpose driven mindset?
If so, look no further…
An inspiring and attractive position has arisen for an ESG Analyst to join a global food and beverage services organisation.
Reporting into the Director of Safety, Risk and Sustainability, the successful ESG Analysts play an integral part in creating evidence-based strategies and solutions for the business.
Why the ESG Analyst position is something you should apply for:
- This is a great first or second role for somebody passionate about sustainability who is looking to establish a purpose driven career
- A truly global role, you will have the ability to interact with and influence a range of businesses and cultures.
- There are a wide variety of growth opportunities available, to expand your career at country, regional and global levels.
- A company committed to personal and professional development, you will have the opportunity to go through training and development courses.
The successful ESG Analyst will:
- Support in the sharing of information with countries as well as collecting best practice, and helping the sustainability team with reporting and sustainability projects.
- Be comfortable analysing and working with large sets of data and proficient working with Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Have excellent communication and relationship building skills, both internally and externally with stakeholders across the business across numerous countries
- Be an independent self starter who is willing to roll their sleeves up and work across the business, with the ability to understand and deliver tasks
- Be a personable and passionate individual with a natural curiosity for sustainability and the appetite to learn more
In return the successful individual will receive an attractive compensation package consisting:
- A Basic salary depending upon experience from £38,000-£45,000 per annum
- A yearly bonus of 5%, based upon personal objectives
- 26 days annual leave
- A lucrative pension contribution
- 10x Life Assurance
If this could be of interest, please apply now through our retained partners and ESG executive search organisation GS2 Partnership.