Head of Health, Safety and Environment
- Are you inspired by working within a dynamic, fast paced organisation focused on being a trusted impact partner to critical divisions, with a commitment to exceptional HSE performance?
- Would working for a financially secure, FTSE250 organisation with 50,000 employees globally and a £4.5Bn turnover appeal to you?
- Do you want to play a significant role, within a company which delivers a variety of services to governments and other prestigious institutions who serve the public and protect vital national interest?
If so, look no further…
A unique and distinguished position has arisen for a Head of Health, Safety and Environment to join Serco, one of the worlds largest public service providers, often of critical importance.
Reporting into the UK and European Health, Safety and Environmental Director this role is critical to driving the highest health and safety standards and providing strategic leadership within their health division, becoming an active part of the divisional leadership team along with the central HSE leadership function. Why the Head of Health, Safety and Environment position is something you should apply for:
The successful Head of Health, Safety and Environment will:
- Serco are one of the largest providers of public services in the world
- As a FTSE 250 business, this role will give the successful candidate exposure within a high profile organisation
- The position is backed by a leadership team, who have a genuine interest in exceptional HSE performance and believe it is a value creation subject matter
- The position gives accountability for both strategy development, along with operational delivery, ensuring no two days are the same!
- The variety of risk profile within the vast operations which the organisation covers
In return the successful Head of Health, Safety and Environment will receive an attractive compensation package consisting of:
- Possess exceptional team leadership skills
- Have experience within similarly complex environments, with diverse risk profiles including facilities management, property management, healthcare, defence
- Have a proven track record of delivering transformational change programmes, both at a strategic level, but equally with practical execution and delivery
- Demonstrate the ability to sit as part of a business unit leadership team, within a matrix environment
- An attractive base salary, which is flexible dependent upon experience
- Your choice of a company car, or a car allowance
- Annual bonus up to 15%
- 10% matched pension scheme
- Private medical for individual and partner
If this could be of interest, please apply now through our retained partners and Health and Safety executive search organisation, GS2 Partnership.