Health and Safety Advisor
- Does working with a Health and Safety Consultancy that service a FTSE 100 client interest you?
- Is being part of a fast growing company that is dedicated to creating a positive and compliant health and safety service something that drives you?
If so, look no further…
This is a unique opportunity to work for a fast expanding Health and Safety Consultancy where you will be focusing on their construction function working with a leading UK construction organisation providing health and Safety services across multiple sites across the midlands.
This role reports into the Construction director where you will be home based but covering sites in Bristol, Bath and Gloucester. The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
In return the successful individual will receive an attractive compensation package consisting:
- Hold a NEBOSH General/Construction Certificate
- Have experience working on house building projects
- Have a pragmatic approach to health and safety
- Hold experience of working across multiple sites
- £40,000 - £50,000
- Car allowance of £5,200 (Company car available after probation)
- 31 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Company pension
If this could be of interest, please apply now!