Health and Safety Advisor
- Are you looking for a Health and Safety position for a company who are responsible for providing medical care for thousands of individuals across the UK everyday?
- Do you want to work for a company pioneering an innovative approach to health and safety, moving away from blame and into behavioural learning and improvement?
- Are you looking for a role which covers a variety of sectors, with clear opportunities for progression into more senior roles?
If so, look no further…
A rare opportunity has presented itself for an individual to establish themselves within the HSE function, covering two sites Guildford and Reading.
This Health and Safety Advisor role would report into the Regional Health and Safety Manager and be responsible for providing health, safety and environmental advice and forming relationships with operational and leadership teams, empowering a positive HSE culture. Why the Health and Safety Advisor position is something you should apply for:
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- The company is fully committed to Health, Safety, Environmental and the Wellbeing of their staff.
- The organisations focus is around operational excellence, with an innovative style and approach to safety leadership
- The organisations remit spans a number of different disciplines and sectors, with a diverse risk profile
- By working for the organisation, you will be in receipt of hugely advantageous staff benefits.
- With plenty of growth opportunities, this role provides an excellent opportunity for an individual to develop on their pre-existing Health and Safety experience and establish themselves within the team.
In return the successful Health and Safety Advisor will receive an attractive compensation package consisting:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent.
- Be a great communicator, with the ability to build excellent relationships with all levels of staff.
- Be able to work autonomously.
- Hold Health and Safety experience within NHS, care, charity or any similar sectors
- Be a self starter with motivation and ambition to deliver without constant oversight and management
- Pride themselves in delivering operational excellence and be constantly looking to develop innovative approaches within Health and Safety
- Have an inquisitive and curious approach to incidents and accidents
- 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays, increasing to 30 days with service
- Private Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Life insurance
- Free wellbeing services
- Training and development opportunity
- Plus many more benefits
If this could be of interest, please apply today to discuss further!