Manager, Sustainability Consulting
- Do you want to have a global impact working with household names, developing sustainability strategies that deliver tangible results that enable clients to succeed?
- Are you an experienced Consultant who enjoys traveling and is eager to work with clients across the US, Europe and Middle East regions?
- Do you want to work for a firm that has been focused on sustainability for 30 years that delivers high impact and strategic advisory work, rather than transactional audit and assurance?
If so, look no further…
An entrepreneurial and dynamic position has arisen for a Manager to join AccountAbility.
AccountAbility is a global consulting and standards firm that works with businesses, investors, governments, and multilateral organizations to achieve opportunities, advance responsible business practices, and transform their long-term performance.
This role reports into the Director of Advisory Services providing leadership on sustainability consulting engagements with clients. Why the Manager, Sustainability Consulting position is something you should apply for:
The successful Manager, Sustainability Consulting will:
- As an entrepreneurial organization, with a low hierarchy structure, this role offers scope and scale for the individual to progress and develop their career.
- With outstanding performance, this role could develop into a Director position, leading the Americas or other regions.
- The position offers the ability to work with numerous household names, Fortune 500 companies, international NGOs and multilateral organizations across a range of industries and geographies including the US, Europe and Middle East.
- With over 30 years of expertise in sustainability, typical engagements for AccountAbility focus on high level corporate sustainability strategy, program design and implementation, rather than transactional audit and assurance services
- With clear and ambitious growth plans, this individual has the chance to play a role in the significant growth of a firm that is already competing with and winning business from the largest strategy consulting firms in the world.
In return the successful individual will receive an attractive compensation package consisting:
- Have a passion and interest in sustainability and the value creation it can deliver within organizations
- Be able to demonstrate a proven track record in winning new and expanding upon existing business, by identifying client opportunities, delivering proposals and executing successfully.
- Be client-focused and adept at building relationships and leading complex work streams.
- Be naturally engaging and have excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with strategic and analytical credentials.
- Be knowledgeable in relevant sustainability standards, frameworks and rankings (e.g. GRI, TCFD, UN SDGs, MSCI, DJSI, Sustainalytics, etc.)
- $100,000 - $150,000
- Discretionary yearly bonus based on firm, practice/geography, and individual performance
- Health Insurance – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employee pre-tax options: commuter benefit, life insurance, critical illness, group accident, employee assistance program
- A hybrid working model to enable in-person collaboration and professional relationship building in their quickly growing midtown office
- Plus much more!
If this could be of interest, please apply now through our retained partners and ESG / sustainability
executive search organization GS2 Partnership.