- Location:Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland
- Sector:Sustainable Business
- Salary:£45000 - £50000 per annum
- Publish date:29/11/2023
- Job ID:V-32218
Senior Building Physics Engineer
● Do you want to work for a company whose key focus is to transform whole communities and businesses?
● Do you want to work as a part of a growing sustainability team where Directors have a hands-on leading approach?
● Are you passionate about becoming the responsible member for client interaction when it comes to providing preparation for other areas of the project such as mechanical, electrical and civil engineering?
If so, look no further…
An unbelievable position has arisen for a Senior Building Physics Engineer to join a multi-disciplinary consultancy that has involvement with some of the most high profile projects around the UK!
With multiple offices across the UK, this incredible consultancy has a key focus on sustainability to bring projects to net zero. There is a plan to grow the sustainability to 240% its current size in the next 12 months, and they are looking for you to assist with this journey!
Why the Senior Building Physics Engineer position is something you should apply for:
● You have the potential to be the start of significant growth with opportunities to manage colleagues, lead projects, or stay on the technical side of sustainability
● Due to significant workload, this successful company is looking to increase their team by 2.4x in the next 12 months.
● You will have close contact with the Director of Sustainability giving you flexible growth opportunities and the best learning opportunities possible
● This company has a collaborative culture with a top down approach with leading management being involved with hands on design and close communication
The successful Senior Building Physics Engineer will:
● Support key work streams including: building regulation compliance modeling (Part L / EPC), TM54, Thermal Comfort Reports and BREEAM Modelling Reports
● Have a forward thinking approach to their development and where they want to be with regards to future leadership
● Be involved with a range of decarbonisation projects - new build residential, commercial, higher education and hotels
● Have a minimum of 4 years relevant experience and ideally a chartered engineer within the UK
● Be highly experienced with TM52, TM54, TM59 assessments for both new build and refurbishment projects
In return the successful individual will receive an attractive compensation package consisting:
● A competitive salary
● 25 days annual leave
● Business performance bonus
● Christmas closure
● Private healthcare
If this could be of interest, please apply now through our retained partners and ESG / sustainability executive search organisation GS2 Partnership.