Senior HSQE Assurance Manager - London
- How important is the right team environment for your next career move?
- Does working for a leading transportation company excite you?
- Is career development and training important to you?
If so, look no further…
The role of Senior HSQE Assurance Manager has been newly created to focus on internal and external audits. The individual will be responsible for a team of two, sitting within a wider team 14 where everyone plays a part to achieve the company's HSE goal. The role will provide you with lots of opportunities for personal and career development.
A leader within the transportation industry, the organisation is passionate about continuously improving their high standards across Health and Safety.
Why the Senior HSQE Assurance Manager position is something you should apply for:
- This role offers career progression and training opportunities.
- Joining an organisation who is a leader in providing innovative and sustainable transportation solutions.
- The Health and safety team has been formed by the Director of HSE who has built a very strong team that focuses on a positive working culture.
The successful Senior HSQE Assurance Manager will:
- Be able to be to challenge stakeholders
- Have experience of a strong auditing background
- Have a curious nature in problem solving within the HSQE function
- Strong HSQE data analysis skills
- Hold experience in producing HSQE data reports
- Be the responsible person for HSQE Internal and External Assurance activities.
- Manage the external regulator and the client ISO standards auditors
- Create and monitor the assurance programme in line with the organisation's risk profile to ensure learning opportunities are identified and opportunities to improve are acted upon.
- Prepare the Annual HSQE Assurance audit schedule with supporting checklists and other documentation as deemed necessary.
In return the successful individual will receive an attractive compensation package consisting:
- 5% annual bonus
- Season ticket loan with 75% off travel in london
- OYSTER card zone 1-6 (includes partner)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 6% they put in 10% pension
If this could be of interest, please apply now.