- Location:London, Greater London, South East, England
- Sector:Sustainable Business
- Salary:£50000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, private healthcare, hybrid working, 5% car allowance
- Publish date:23/10/2023
- Job ID:32191
Senior Sustainability Consultant
● Would you like to be involved with the leading plans of the sustainable construction industry?
● Does achieving net zero carbon on all projects by 2050 get you excited?
● Do you want to work with one of the top engineering companies ranked by Environment Analytics?
If so, look no further…
An unbelievable opportunity working alongside global leaders within the information technology industry has arisen for an incredible Senior Sustainability Consultant to join a medium sized, outstanding engineering consultancy. This impressive consultancy is constantly busy developing ways for the construction industry to reduce its carbon emissions across mission critical projects.
Whilst working as a Senior Sustainability Consultant, you will be working closely with the Principal Sustainability Consultant for the sustainability and climate change team. You will be responsible for maintaining client relationships, calculating carbon footprint of client projects and managing 2 or 3 other consultants.
Why the Senior Sustainability Consultant position is something you should apply for:
● You will be given the opportunity to develop into a portfolio manager with secondment with leading brands in the information technology sector.
● You will be a part of the future global green energy transition leader.
● There will be an opportunity to work with prestigious organisations.
● With a forward thinking culture where the future is the number one goal, you will learn new methods of sustainability, better ways to communicate with clients and this will all be conducted without strict sales and project targets!
The successful Senior Sustainability Consultant will:
● Have a minimum of 5 years experience working alongside leading consultancies to improve their sustainability portfolio.
● Be driven to improve the construction market forwards into a greener future.
● Have a strong interest in sustainability, either environmental, social or governance focused.
● Be an excellent communicator and experienced developing client relationships.
● Have a portfolio of project examples where greenhouse gas emissions have been drastically reduced and reported HR violations are minimal.
● Have a strong understanding of how to manage your budget and deal with safety issues.
In return the successful individual will receive an attractive compensation package consisting:
● £50,000 - £60,000 per annum,
● 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and Christmas closure
● 2 month sabbatical available after 3 years of service,
● Individual private healthcare,
● 5% car allowance.
If this could be of interest, please apply now through our retained partners and ESG / sustainability talent solutions organisation GS2 Partnership.
GS2 Partnership | firstname.lastname@example.org|www.gs2partnership.com | 0203 8546 222