- Are you passionate about sustainability and looking to develop your career within an organisation which aligns with your purpose driven mindset?
- Would you enjoy working for a truly global FTSE 20 listed organisation, with over 600,000 employees operating in 40 countries?
- Do you have excellent relationship building skills that you can apply both internally and externally with stakeholders across the business?
If so, look no further…
An attractive position has arisen for a Sustainability Analyst to join Compass Group, the world's largest food service organisation.
As the world’s leading contract catering, hospitality, and business support services provider, Compass Group operates in all major sectors and industries including education, business, healthcare, government defence, sport & leisure, offshore and hospitality.
Why the Sustainability Analyst position is something you should apply for:
- This is a great first or second role for somebody passionate about sustainability who is looking to establish a purpose driven career
- A truly global role, you will have the ability to interact with and influence a range of businesses and cultures across 40 countries.
- Sustainability is high on the ExCo agenda, resulting in an exceptional level of support to deliver exceptional positive impact.
- Compass Group are the largest foodservice company in the world, who despite their size have maintained an entrepreneurial and caring culture for their staff.
- There are a wide variety of growth opportunities within Compass Group, to expand your career at country, regional and global levels.
The successful Sustainability Analyst will:
- Support in the sharing of information with countries as well as collecting best practice, and helping the sustainability team with reporting and sustainability projects.
- Be comfortable analysing and working with large sets of data and proficient working with Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Have excellent communication and relationship building skills, both internally and externally with stakeholders across the business across numerous countries
- Be an independent self starter who is willing to roll their sleeves up and work across the business, with the ability to understand and deliver tasks
- Be a personable and passionate individual with a natural curiosity for sustainability and the appetite to learn more
In return the successful individual will receive an attractive compensation package consisting:
- A Basic salary depending upon experience from £38,000-£42,000 per annum (with potential flexibility for the right individual)
- A bonus of 15%
- 27 days annual leave
- Pension contribution
- Health insurance
- Free food based on site
If this could be of interest, please apply now through our retained partners and sustainability executive search organisation GS2 Partnership.