Associate Director Sustainability
If so, look no further…
- Are you motivated by the prospect of driving industry leading sustainability principles within your organisation?
- Do you want to help grow the team of a sustainability conscious multidisciplinary engineering consultancy in Central London?
- Is the opportunity to be the sustainability team lead something that interests you?
A privately owned engineering consultancy with multiple disciplines has created a new position for an Associate Director Sustainability to join and lead their sustainability team!
As a future focused consultancy, they are adopting a Carbon and Energy-led approach to their design services. With this approach, they will be able to improve and develop the area that we live and work in, whilst having a positive impact on the environment. Why the Associate Director Sustainability position is something you should apply for:
The successful Sustainability Associate will:
- You will be working as the second in command for the sustainability team, and with growing demand, this responsibility will only increase
- With a future focused approach, this engineering consultancy is growing significantly. The sustainability team will be developed to assist the building engineering physics team in creating a more sustainable future, and you will be helping to lead this
- In this position, you will report directly into the Head of Construction, with a view to run your own team in the future
- This is an opportunity to work for an engineering consultancy that has been awarded great place to work and a leader in the market for each discipline that they work in
● Have a background of working with engineering consultancies in the building structures sector
- An understand and track record of working with BREEAM, LEED and PassivHaus
● Be enthusiastic, proactive and able to collaborate with senior management members
● Have a proven track record of engaging successfully with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
● Champion the sustainability goals set out at the beginning of the year In return the successful individual will receive an attractive compensation package consisting:
● A competitive salary
- Annual season ticket loan
- Long service award
- A generous maternity and paternity pay
- Annual leave with the ability to buy and sell
- Healthcare cash plan
If this could be of interest, please apply now through our retained partners and ESG / sustainability talent solutions organisation GS2 Partnership.