- Location:London, Greater London, South East, England
- Sector:Sustainable Business
- Salary:£35000 - £40000 per annum
- Publish date:12/12/2023
- Job ID:V-32223
● Is the next step in your career to develop and grow client relationships to work on large multi-million pound projects?
● Do you want to work with an organisation that puts people first whilst taking a holistic approach to sustainability focusing on every aspect of ESG?
● Are you interested in being a part of a rapidly growing sustainability team looking to double in 2025?
If so, look no further…
An incredible position has arisen for a Sustainability Consultant to join an internationally renowned, highly recognised engineering consultancy in their Central London office.
This company has set science-based targets to enable them to significantly reduce whole life carbon emissions by 2030. You will assist with this by liaising actively with client and project teams whilst having a key objective of achieving Net Zero.
Why the Sustainability Consultant position is something you should apply for:
● With the Sustainability Team looking to double in size in the next year, the main company focus is to reduce and neutralise carbon emissions on all projects
● You will have the opportunity to develop and grow your career with a medium-large engineering company whilst still being able to work on whole projects. This allows you to develop your skills in multiple areas whilst still working on impressive projects
● This growing company takes on a people first approach with team sports events internally. The internal team also chooses a charity partner each year to work closely with
● You will be involved with fee proposals, pitches, and presentations to win new business
The successful Sustainability Consultant will:
● Have previous success in reducing carbon emissions on multi-million pound construction projects across a variety of sectors
● Be a strong communicator both verbally and in writing, have good organisational skills and client-facing experience
● Expertise in undertaking whole life carbon assessments
● Technical knowledge of BREEAM, WELL, SAP and IES modeling
● A degree in an environmental or engineering discipline
In return the successful individual will receive an attractive compensation package consisting of:
● £40,000 depending on experience
● Hybrid working - 3 days office, 2 days at home
● 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays
● Professional subscriptions paid
● Wellbeing support
● Life insurance - 3x salary
● Season ticket loan
If this could be of interest, please apply now through our partners and ESG / sustainability search organisation GS2 Partnership.