- Would you enjoy working within an ambitious sustainability consultancy who are on a journey of substantial growth
- Do you have excellent relationship building skills that you can apply both internally and externally with stakeholders across the business?
- Are you passionate about sustainability and looking to develop your career within an organisation which aligns with your purpose driven mindset?
If so, look no further…
An inspiring and attractive position has arisen for a Sustainability Consultant to join Morelli Consulting, a progressive sustainability consultancy helping companies understand, prioritise, communicate, interpret and execute their sustainability strategies.
Reporting into the Head of Sustainability Strategy , the successful Sustainability Consultant will work closely with all members of the business ensuring that deliverables and deadlines are achieved for key clients including FTSE 100 organisations. Why the Sustainability Consultant position is something you should apply for:
The successful Sustainability Consultant will:
- You will be working within a Certified B Corp organisation with ambitious plans
- You will have the opportunity to work with major FTSE 100 clients on crucial contracts
- There is a variety of satisfying work, delivering exceptional work that makes a difference
- Working with a highly regarded and well networked consultancy leader (ex KPMG)
In return the successful individual will receive an attractive compensation package consisting:
- Possess exceptional internal and external communication skills
- Have a proven track record in consultancy, delivering technical sustainability solutions
- Be a Self-starter, with motivation and ambition to deliver
- Have a track record of sustainability data analysis
- Demonstrate strong project management experience and the ability to manage a team to meet key milestones
- An attractive base salary, which is flexible dependent upon experience
- A discretionary bonus
- Healthcare Plan
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Additional Benefits
If this could be of interest, please apply now through our retained partners and ESG executive search organisation GS2 Partnership.