Sustainability Manager - London based covering the sites across the London area
- Do you enjoy working within sustainability in construction and have ambitions to join a fast growing tier 1 contractor with significant growth plans?
- Would you enjoy working alongside like minded sustainability individuals within a highly regarded and ambitious organisation with a collaborative, learning and positive team culture?
- Are you comfortable being responsible for the delivery of sustainability objectives throughout the whole construction lifecycle?
If so, look no further...
A newly created position has arisen for a Sustainability Manager to join our client, a Construction Group at the forefront of UK construction. Working alongside the Head of
Sustainability, wider sustainability team and the specific business unit you partner with, you will ensure that sustainability is embedded in all of the operations alongside advocating innovative
Why the Sustainability Manager position is something you should apply for:
- There is scope for growth and development through to the Head of sustainability level.
- This is a very agile environment with exposure to a variety of projects and all aspects of work including pre-construction bids and tenders through to operational delivery.
- You will work in collaboration and partnership with a high profile client base.
- The organisation has an exceptional learning culture, coupled with a flexible, progressive working style and mindset
The successful Sustainability Manager will:
- Have a proven track record in construction, delivering technical sustainability outcomes particularly around BREEAM, bids and tenders, carbon, data, reporting and engagement.
- Be a self-starter, with motivation and ambition to deliver without constant oversight and management.
- Have proven ability to engage with all levels of internal and external stakeholders.
- Be fully literate in the different carbon scopes while being able to clearly articulate to a range of audiences.
- Ensure that accurate and clear sustainability data is captured and reported across the portfolio
In return the successful individual will receive an attractive compensation package consisting of:
- £50-60k basic salary
- Discretionary bonus
- 10% car allowance
- Healthcare plan (partner option available)
- Plus many more
If this could be of interest, please apply now through GS2 Partnership.