Sustainable Investment Analyst
- Does working for a specialist asset management and private equity group who are renowned for their long-term, impact focused approach to sustainability appeal to you?
- Are you looking for opportunities to grow and develop your sustainability career within an organisation committed to their role in driving the sustainable transition?
- Do you want to sit in a centrally positioned team that works across the Group to ensure material sustainability factors are integrated into investment decisions?
If so, look no further…
A newly created position has arisen for a Sustainable Investment Analyst to join Gresham House. Gresham House is a specialist alternative asset management group, focused on sustainable Investments with expertise covering forestry, real estate, infrastructure, renewable energy, battery energy storage, across public and private equity.
This role will report directly to the Associate Director of Sustainable Investment and will be working closely together with Gresham House’s asset investment teams to ensure sustainability is integrated into all aspects of the investment process. Why the Sustainable Investment Analyst position is something you should apply for:
In return the successful individual will receive an attractive compensation package consisting of:
- Unlike many financial services firms, sustainability is at the heart of and integrated into all investment decisions, focusing on long term thinking and returns
- The business have experienced extraordinary growth over the last five years and currently has £7.8bn AUM, of which 75% is tied to sustainable investments
- Working as part of the Sustainable Investment Team, this role is central to their ambition to be a recognised leader in sustainable investment by 2025
- Since a buy-in, in 2014, sustainability has been a core operating principle of the organisation
- This is a rare opportunity to catapult your career forward, within a role which will give you a wide variety of exposure to sustainable investment, internal sustainability and net zero strategies, along with natural capital, biodiversity and new asset class development
- Competitive salary
- Attractive bonus scheme
- 3 x Life assurance
- 25 days annual leave + 2 days volunteering leave
- Octopus Electric vehicle scheme
- Plus much more
If this could be of interest, please apply now through our retained partners, sustainability executive search organisation GS2 Partnership.