Sustainable Investment Manager
- Does working for a specialist asset management and private equity group who are renowned for their long-term, impact focused approach to sustainability appeal to you?
- Do you want to join an organisation with a stated ambition to be a recognised leader in sustainable investment by 2025, doubling AUM to over £15bn in 5 years?
- Do you want to sit in a centrally positioned team that works across the Group to ensure material sustainability factors are integrated into investment decisions?
If so, look no further…
A newly created position has arisen for a Sustainable Investment Associate/Manager to join Gresham House. Gresham House is a specialist alternative asset management group, focused on sustainable Investments with expertise covering forestry, real estate, infrastructure, renewable energy, battery energy storage, across public and private equity.
This role will report directly to the Associate Director of Sustainable Investment, and will take an influential role working with all teams across the Group and real asset classes to ensure material sustainability factors are integrated into investment decisions. Why the Group Sustainability Manager position is something you should apply for:
In return the successful individual will receive an attractive compensation package consisting of:
- Unlike many financial services firms, sustainability is at the heart of and integrated into all investment decisions, focusing on long term thinking and returns
- The business have experienced extraordinary growth over the last five years and currently has £7.8bn AUM, of which 75% is tied to sustainable investments
- Working as part of the Sustainable Investment Team, this role is central to their ambition to be a recognised leader in sustainable investment by 2025
- Since a buy-in, in 2014, sustainability has been a core operating principle of the organisation
- This position will take important role in this design and implementation of the net zero strategy across the organisation, working with real assets divisions to define the methodology whilst working closely with the management committee
- The business is looking to launch and develop a new natural capital asset class, whilst also looking into new areas of investment such as peatland restoration and water resilience.
- Competitive salary
- Attractive bonus scheme
- 3 x Life assurance
- 25 days annual leave + 2 days volunteering leave
- Octopus Electric vehicle scheme
- Plus much more
If this could be of interest, please apply now through our retained partners sustainability executive search organisation GS2 Partnership.